The NESSIE Shuttle
SERVICE will be from 6pm – 11pm • Each loop lasts ~ 30 minutes
- Barley Market -> Blowing Rock Brewery -> City Walk Brewing -> Romeo & Brewliet -> and back to Barley Market (& repeat!)
LAST DROP OFFS will be:
- Blowing Rock Brewery 10:35pm
- City Walk Brewing 10:40pm
- Romeo & Brewliet 10:45pm
- Barley Market 11pm.
DO's & DON'TS
- 21+ Only! IDs will need to be shown!
- WAIVERS must be signed and WRISTBANDS purchased for all Nessie riders.
- DRIVERS reserve the right not to let someone on the shuttle.
HOW TO RIDE
NESSIE’S SCHEDULE for the weekend will be announced via social media on Mondays!
WRISTBANDS are required & can be purchased on shuttle via Square (no cash) upon signature of electronic waiver. Once you have a wristband for that evening, you can hop on and off as much as you like between 6pm & 11pm!
COST of the wristband:
- 6 pm to 9 pm: $20
- 9:01 pm to 11 pm: $10
Nessie is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE – shuttle will depart at scheduled time or once all seats are full. PASSENGERS are responsible for getting themselves back to their desired destination if the bus is full at the last stop. 14 seat capacity!